Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm participating in Designer Darling at STS -FREEBIE

Designer Darlings are on its way at Stuff to Scrap. I decided to give it a try because I know it is going to be good for me. I wanted to "play along" but I know myself well enough that if I didn't actually commit to it then I wouldn't get a round to it.
The starting color pallet was:
And what I made was this kit I named: Spring Fun

To download this kit for FREE
all you have to do is
CLICK ON THIS LINK
{expired}
to STS and then the link to the download is there.
By rules of the game I can't put the link to the download straight here.
But if you explore that forum there are lots of great kits for free also with the same color pallet.
Please please please
VOTE FOR ME
VOTE HERE
{expired}


No comments:

Post a Comment