Friday, February 15, 2013

Freebie Add on 3 for "Sweet Fall" Round 2 of Designer Darling

I have the third add on for you. It is made to coordinate with this kit I made for the Stuff to Scrap Designer Darling Round 2 competition. I call it "Sweet Fall"


You'll have to go to the STS site and the Designer Darling forum to snag the whole kit.

STS LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD 
{expired}

I hope you like it, Please let me know what you think.

Also please vote for me!
you get to vote for up to 3 kits Please use one of your votes on my kit
Thank-you
As Promised here is the second of the Add On Freebies
Don't forget to pick up my other freebies already posted to coordinate with this kit

Add On 2 Freebie

DOWNLOAD
{expired} 

Thank-you and enjoy.

Here is a LO made with my kit and the add on kits that have been available here.

Don't forget to go to STS and Vote for my kit. Thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment