Monday, December 31, 2012

My LO featured....

Apparently Nov and Dec are great months to do challenges and a lot of scrapping because everyone else is so busy they don't find the time and you have a better change to have your LO featured on site blogs and newsletters....

  1. My LO "Grandmother" was the "December's Scrap Girls Club Concepts Layout Contest Winner"  this is a monthly contest at Scrap Girls that you must use their month (purchased- I purchase a year subscription when there is a good discount coupon) Club kit. It was featured in the December 22, 2012 Scrap Girls email Newsletter

December: MRE_Love EveryDay

    2. On December 8, 2012 My LO "Blessed" was featured as winning the"November's Monthly Layout Contest Winners". Scrap Girls hosts a montly contest that anyone can enter. They give a theme and you upload it to that montly's LO contest gallery.
November's theme was Gratitude. 
STI_ComfortHome Collection, STI_Hearth Collection, JRE_VintageEnvelopesPostage,MRE_GildedFrames
  3. I have had a number of LOs that I submitted to forum challenges at STS in the STS blog
On December 28, 2012 I had the following LO: 
On December 20, 2012 I had the following: 
On December 13, 2012 I had the following LOs:

Its rewarding to have someone take notice. thanks Scrap Girls and thanks STS.
and Thank-you for stopping by my blog and taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment