Thursday, January 1, 2015

TimberScraps New Release

Hi Friends! I have a darling new kit that is perfect for your winter pictures! When I think of winter, I think cold, miserable, and snow...not necessarily what I wanted to portray in a kit for you! So, to make it better, I decided to think of a pretty forest scene, with animals, and of course they have to be cozy so they need scarves and hats. Also, a snow covered trees and pretty snowflakes. I decided to do warmer colors, as well, just so that it doesn't feel so bitter cold! I hope you enjoy it and can see a nicer side of winter! (Not the 3* side of winter that we are seeing here in Salt Lake currently!)

 (Preview linked to product in store)


Also, I decided that I wanted to do some templates with this kit! The one that is in the shape of the tree was from my CT Kim who so graciously allowed me to tweak and use her template! 

(Preview linked to Product in store)

And for now, get it for 40% off! That's a killer deal! 

Here is what my CT did with this kit...and let me tell you, it all looks amazing!!!

Kim
Heather and Robyn
 Tasanee
Terri
 Robyn
(Linked to  my Facebook Page!)

Like it says above, you can get this kit for FREEEEE  if you spend $10.00 in the Scraps N Pieces Store this month! And of course I would love it if you spent those $10.00 in my store! :) 

Enjoy and Happy Scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment