Tuesday, December 9, 2014

TimberScraps is the SNP feature Designer

I am so excited to be the next "Featured Designer" here at Scraps N' Pieces! 
I have had so much fun being a part of the SNP community and you have made me feel so welcome! 

Without any further ado, here is a little bit about me! 


Here are some of my most favorite kits that I have done! 



Click preview for Link to store!

And, the best part is, that because I am the Featured Designer, you get to get my stuff for super cheap this week!  I am having a SALE! Yahoo! 



Be sure to click on the preview just above to go to the forum, to find out how you can earn that coupon to my store! Lots of fun to be had by all! 


Be sure to like my Facebook page for all sorts of fun stuff that will be going on during the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment