Saturday, August 31, 2013

STS blog Train Stop At Arizona Girl

Welcome to Arizona Girl's stop!
Check out these new products from Arizona Girl
Arizona Girl's Labor Day Weekend sale is going on at all three of her stores.
have a super Holiday Weekend and
thank-you for stopping by Arizona Girl's Blog
I loved this month's pallet. The name of the these wasn't quite right to me. I just didn't feel it as the theme. Also as a new designer at Stuff to Scrap I had less time to get a full mini kit done.
but I did make a beautiful set of papers for ya'll
Maybe sometime I will create a full kit with this pallet with a theme that I love.
{expired}
will expire 9/15/13
Check out inside- there is a coupon to my stores.

Here are the other stops on the blog train
thank-you for stopping by
Carry on
Check out Arizona Girl's facebook page for current freebies
especially don't miss the
"Take It Easy" STS facebook hop

5 comments: