Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Release: "Keep Calm and Berry On"

The picture and original color set was from Design Seeds.  I don't remember what the bottom color was, but the panel needed a blue so I changed it to a blue.
With my color pallet inspiration I wanted this kit to feel refreshing, cool, and full of energy.
It was not my original title, but I was unhappy with my original title and I had the word art/journaling card and my husband encouraged me to make it the title of the kit. After a lot of debate I decided it was the most perfect title for this fun kit.
"Keep Calm & Berry On" will be 50% off until June 17th
Check out these awesome LOs from my CTs
I have a freebie for ya'll
Hope you enjoy it.
find me on facebook for more freebies, updates, and more
Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome Day.

And if you haven't picked up my kit "Blue Ink"
this week it is the Deal of the Week and is only $2

No comments:

Post a Comment