Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Release: "How We Met" and a FREEBIE

My first New Release!! I'm so excited to announce my first kit that I made purely to put into my store.
It was inspired by the fact that my five year anniversary is coming up. I've been working on completing our Wedding album. Yes I'm that behind. To be fair I didn't start working on until about six months ago. I'm getting it done slowing but surely. 
Back to my new kit.
I felt inspired thinking about falling in love.
Here it is!!!!
Here is a easier on the eyes look at just the elements. 
 FREEBIES to celebrate my new kit.
Here on the blog I have this mini kit of
3 papers
and
4 elements
{expired}
And if you head on over to facebook
You can get this set of alphas 
as the current fan FREEBIE
{expired}
check out facebook for my current freebie
Here are a sample of LO me and my CTs have made
I made:
made by Amber
made by Claudia
This kit won't be specially priced because it will be included in my store sale where until the end of the month EVERYTHING in my store is 50%
I hope you enjoy my new kit and enjoy the freebies!
If you enjoy my designs would you like to be my CT. You'll get my kits for free
Here is what I'm looking for.....
Thank-you for stopping by hope you have a great day (and weekend too)




No comments:

Post a Comment