Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Disneyland Book

After going to Disneyland as family, I took our photos to create a photo book of our vacation.
Posted here are a few of my favorite pages.
Products used:
Connie Prince kit "Magical Place"
Julie White "Magic Vacation" Collection
Cherise OlesonS "SEmb_Direction"
KPertiet_InstamaticFramesNo14
Sarah Batdorf "Bella Marie' Collection
Erica Hite "Make a Wish" Collection
Opening page of the book
 I had enough photos with characters that I could have done a page of each character and done a book just of character photos.
 Buss Light year was one character worth doing a page on its own.
And then Mickey Mouse deserved a whole 2 pager.

 Of course we had to have a castle photo

 Everyone loved our babies they were the "cutest babies in the park" 
Last of all I just love the way this LO turned out.

The whole book turned out well. I used a coupon that I had for Shutterfly. I have been very disappointed with their printing. The coloring is fine, but my pages are being chopped off. And not in a consistent way that I could make adjustments for. When I first started digital scrapbooking I preferred Shutterfly for my printing because their books were the best quality. But the last three books from them I have been very disappointed. After the first time I contacted them told me that 8x8 isn't actually 8x8 that the pages get cut and that you need to adjust the page smaller. Not only did I adjust my boarder on my photos larger. Then I mounted each page on a solid background 1/4 inch all the way around. On some pages that boarder showed up and on some it did not. It just doesn't look right. There are a lot of companies out there, next time I will be using one of them instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment