Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Wreath


A friend of mine posted this link on her facebook page. I thought it looked like a great craft. I love the idea of a fall wreath. This wreath is a bit too Halloween like for me. In thinking about it I realized I have a ton of fall fabrics I could use them to make a wreath.
I used the same looping idea they used, but I looped multiple times. Instead of the Glue Dots I used Styrofoam glue to connect the fabric to the Styrofoam. If you want to make such a thing I recommend the Glue Dots, the Styrofoam glue took forever to dry and it took forever to glue it. The Glue Dots make it quick and easy. I just was lazy not wanting to go to the store to get them.
 I wanted to make my wreath a fall wreath. So I can put it up as soon as fall starts and leave it up until right after Thanksgiving.
I love Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment